Duration: 1 day
Vehicle: Shuttle Bus
Trang An - Bai Dinh tour gives you real and strange experience about Buddhism in Vietnam, and admiration of the largest pagoda in Vietnam as well, which is considered as a special gift for overseas Vietnamese people. On this vacation, you will have a chance to enjoy some local foods made from ingredients by local people.
IN THE MORNING:
07h30 - 08h30 Tour guide and shuter bus will pick you up at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter and Hanoi Opera House then depart to Ninh Binh province. On the half way stop for short break about 20 minutes.
11h00 Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight.
12h30 Have lunch buffet with Vietnamese traditional dishes, in case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you
IN THE AFTERNOON:
14h00 Depart to visit Trang An eco-tourism, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers Ha Long on land of Ninh Binh. Or you can choose to visit Kong Films, take a photo shoot at Aboriginal village one of the main scenes in Hollywood blockbuster movie "Kong Skull Island"
16h00 Get on the bus back to Hanoi, on the half way stop for short break 20 minutes
19h00 - 19h30: Arrive at the hotel in Ha Noi old quarter and Hanoi Opera House. Tour ends!
- Pick-up and transfer by A/C modern bus.
- Tour guide speaking English, Vietnamese
- All entrance fees to sites indicated in itinerary
- Have lunch buffet Vietnamese traditional dishes
- Beverages, tax and personal expenses
- Others not mentioned above
- Tip for tour guide and driver
- Electric car tranfer to Bai Dinh pagoda (3$/pax ~ 60.000đ)
- Under 1m will be free of charge and must share seat with parents.
- Above 1m will be charged as adult (100% tour price)
Contact: +84 243 9997911 / email: email@example.com